5 months in Cville have flown by. Robbie and I are cruising through life and loving our new community, new home, and new jobs.
This post is simply a proverbial spring cleaning; just dusting away some cobwebs, putting out some new flowers, restocking the pantry, if you will.
Nothing grand to announce or share, but as a follow up from my last post I want to say I am in a better state.
2019 was a tough one. With my grandmother passing away, moving across the country, and just general turmoil in our collective lives it made it hard to feel like I had anything left to give to little corner of the web.
Lots of good happened and I regret that I wasn’t great at keeping my blog up to date. (but who’s even keeping track, ya know)
So, with all that in mind I am happy to say that I am slowly feeling my brain spinning it’s wheels in sync again.
Tomorrow I have a post to share that I am very proud of and I have a few other ideas and updates to share in the coming weeks and months.
Today I just want to say hi as well as share some things I have been loving recently in no real order:
- The music of local (to Charlottesville) singer-songwriter Kate Bollinger (she hasn’t even graduated!) Listen yourself and let me know what you think of her!
- The TV show Cheers!
- Also, the TV show Cheer!
- I am trying to eat less meat in 2020 so this Aloo Gobi recipe is perfection
- Turtlenecks because it’s cold here!
- This bag from Land’s End is my new favorite way to schlep around all my belongings and I love it so much that I bought my mom one too
- Taking better care of my skin, currently I am loving Cera Ve’s new CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum
- Thrift shopping at the local SPCA Rummage store
- 1917 (my pick for best film)
- Local patisserie Marie Bette’s caneles
Thats kinda it. Totally silly, but I’m happy to say that I am finally starting to really feel silly again. A character trait I really love about myself.
So, heres to more silliness!
Leave a Reply